21 de febrero de 2010

Summer

When is summer coming back!??
I can't stop listening to The Drums, a NY based band, it's not even because I think their music is amazing, it's just I love how they descibed it:

"We only write about two feelings: one is the first day of summer when you and all of your friends are standing on the edge of a cliff watching the sun set and being overcome with all of your hopes and dreams at once. The other is when you're walking alone in the rain and realize you will be alone forever"

They manage to bring summer into music. They're like the Beach Boys, when you listen to one of their songs you can't help but daydream of the heat of the sun and the bright white sand...


I'm aware of the fact that a lot of people don't like them but, I've started to have a warm place in my heart for them.

P

No hay comentarios: