28 de octubre de 2008

My Latest Obsession

LATE OF THE PIER

It's an English band of four members. Their new rave/indie pop style reminds me of the Klaxons in a psychodelic trip, which is exactly what i love about them! They are funny, weird and full of energy. Watch out for them!

I must admit that it is really hard just to pick one favourite track from their first album and only album so far, Fantasy Black Channel, but these are my favourites:
Heartbeats
The Bears Are Coming
VW
Broken

I hope you enjoy them too!

Late of the Pier es un grupo compuesto por cuatro británicos. Su estilo new rave combinado con indie pop me recuerda a The Klaxons en una aventura psicodélica, ¡me encanta! Son divertidos, raros (frikis) y repletos de energía. Es un grupo en el que va a haber que fijarse..

He de admitir que encontrar una canción preferida dentro de su primer album, Fantasy Black Channel, es francamente dificil, pero estas son mis preferidas, de momento:
Heartbeats
The Bears Are Coming
VW
Broken

¡Espero que os gusten!

xx

Palo

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

KEEP IT UP FASHIC!
LOVE U!