5 de diciembre de 2009

Victoria's Secret 2009 Fashion Show

I don't know how you feel about this year's show, but as I was watching all I could think of is how much better it used to be. Don't get me wrong, they still put on a hell of a show but something went wrong.

The first VS show I ever saw was the 2005 one (watch the first part:)

Here is the link to the VS Fashion Show 2009






I'm not complaining about the clothes (even though I'm not a big fan) I'm jsut saying that this wasn't a fashion show; it was definitely a SHOW but the word fashion, in my opinion, should be taken away from the title. Here is why:

a)Black Eyed Peas performed.
b)People were cheering ALL the time instead of sitting down and paying attention. In a fashion show you should be a little bit quieter.
c)Models were throwing kisses and shaking hands. I mean, it was cool when Tyra did it but do you all have to copy her?? Seriously?
d) BLACK EYED PEAS PERFORMED

P

No hay comentarios: